keetron tagged me to do this and it seems that I’m awake now, so…
- Always post the rules
- Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked then write 11 new ones
- Tag 11 people then link them to the post
- Tell them you tagged them
- Tell the person that tagged you when you’ve answered the questions.
1. What is your favorite album of all time and why?
Hot Fuss by The Killers. This is going to sound lame as fuck, but they were the first band that had that sort of techno-indie-rock sound I had ever listened to. Also, Mr. Brightside will never not be one of the best songs ever.
2. If you could play a part in any movie or TV show what would it be?
I would want to be the woman who “has it all” like Liz Lemon on 30 Rock being decently successful in my chosen career, living in a big city, having a Manic Pixie Dream Boy partner, and being charmingly awkward as fuck.
3. What is your favorite tattoo? If you don’t have a tattoo would you get one and what would it be? (Stealing from Matt kinda)
I will answer this both ways. I only have one tattoo at the moment, so by default that is my favorite. It is a tiny unicorn with the number 13 next to it on my ribcage on the left side. It was one of those $13+$7 tip tattoos that tattoo shops do on Friday the 13th. I do plan on getting more tattoos in the future, once I am no longer working retail part time and can afford to do so. The first one I think I will get will be a floral mandala on my back by Jodi Lyford of Chimera Tattoo in Santa Cruz, CA.
4. Do you play any instruments?
I used to play the piano, but I haven’t tried to play it in years…
5. If you could change one moment from your past what would it be?
That one year that one month that one day that one afternoon when I was hella tired and fucked shit up.
6. If you could pick one song as your Theme Song what would it be?
Awkward by San Cisco.
7. Board games or video games?
Board games. I have a tendency to turn board games into strip games.
8. What is your go to Taco Bell order?
I don’t really do Taco Bell. I don’t eat meat, the beans they serve are kind of gross, and I’m trying to not eat dairy products so much any more. Napkins?
9. How do you feel about “Social Media”?
Mixed feelings. It is a freaky efficient tool to streamline social events and business needs, like getting the word out about meetings, shows, sales, new restaurant openings, etc. It is also a great way to keep in touch, like yes I’d like to see photos from my across the country friends’ graduations! But on the other hand, it can be a huge time waster and lead you down a creepy, voyeuristic rabbit hole. Should you really be looking through your ex’s current partner’s best friend’s mother’s brother’s photo albums at 3am?
10. Have you seen Transformers 4? HOW FUCKING RAD WAS THAT?
Not yet?! Probably won’t… I don’t really do movies unless I have someone to go and get drunk with at the theater.
11. Favorite Actor/Actress? Favorite Voice Actor/Actress?
Favorite actor would be Steve Buschemi. Those eyes, mmm!
Favorite actress would be Emilia Clarke. That Khaleesi, mmm!
Favorite voice actor would be H. Jon Benjamin.
Favorite voice actress is a tie between Molly Mullally and Kristen Schaal.
Basically my favorite voice acting talent is the cast of Bob’s Burgers.
My questions for you are:
- What is your favorite music video of all time?
- What animal would you want to be if you had to live out the rest of your life as one? (Fictional or real works, and you’d live to your human age expectancy)
- Pick a scar on your body. What happened? What’s the story behind it?
- What’s something about you that’s not really a secret but still not a lot of people know about you?
- What is something that makes you intensely, sickeningly uncomfortable as fuck?
- You are an X-Man. What is your mutant power?
- What is the most stupid thing you’ve done in a kitchen?
- You are forming a band; what instrument/s do you play, who are the other band members (personal acquaintances, celebrities, etc.), what is your band called, and what kind of music do you play?
- What kind of food and/or drink do you order at a coffee house?
- You have the chance to spend one hour with a person of your choice. They can be someone fictional or real, dead or alive, famous or not so famous, or even your future or past self. Who would you choose and why?
- President Barack Obama has just asked you out on a date. Where do you two go and what do you do on your date?
“It hurts to let go. Sometimes it seems the harder you try to hold on to something or someone, the more it wants to get away. You feel like some kind of criminal for having felt, for having wanted. For having wanted to be wanted. It confuses you, because you think that your feelings were wrong and it makes you feel so small because it’s so hard to keep it inside when you let it out and it doesn’t come back. You’re left so alone that you can’t explain.
Damn, there’s nothing like that, is there? I’ve been there, and you have, too. You’re nodding your head.”